This Guinea Fowl design has been created from wildlife photography in Kenya and South Africa. These little keets will always be special to me from my first trip in Kenya backpacking through little villages to returning to Africa for bigger safaris and road trips. Beautiful and funny birds! Their spotted feathers, big families, and clucking these are by far the best of the fowls!
They are found in much of Africa and Guinea Fowl farming has become popular too in the rest of the world. They are so useful in keeping land clear of ticks and act as a guard dog All the while providing us bird lovers and farmers with much entertainment and joy.
This guinea fowl t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
No stock. No waste. No overproduction.
Sharasaur photographic prints, homeware, and apparel are only printed and shipped on demand to avoid contributing to the fashion industry waste that adds to global scale pollution. Join us in being more sustainable for the future of our world and the wildlife that belongs here by choosing sustainable fashion.