This beautiful red elephant crossed the Galana River to where we were staying at the Kulalu Camp in Kenya and gave us a show! We were meant to leave the camp having finished our game drives but he decided to visit our tent so we just had to stay a little while longer. Wandering along the camp paths up and down from the river, pulling on branches with not a care in the world it made a lovely viewing to end our few days on safari.
Get the perfect cheetah t-shirt for him or her. Great for big cat lovers.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 142 g/m2
• Pre-shrunk fabric
Calculated on checkout.
No stock. No waste. No overproduction.
Sharasaur photographic prints, homeware, and apparel are only printed and shipped on demand to avoid contributing to the fashion industry waste that adds to global scale pollution. Join us in being more sustainable for the future of our world and the wildlife that belongs here by choosing sustainable fashion.
To stay up to date with new designs and products follow Sharasaur on Facebook or Instagram