A mother cheetah sitting tall on watch. I captured this photo while staying in Kulalu Camp along the Galana River, a small conservancy near Tsavo East National Park in Kenya. This beautiful cheetah had two cubs nearby with amazing colors as they were just two months old. All were taking shelter among the bush and a stunning red termite mound.
This print comes from my photography and when sharing it on products like these ladies pyjamas I hope to share my love of wildlife with everyone! A beautiful gift for you or a friend who loves big cats such as the cheetah.
Get the perfect cheetah t-shirt for him or her. Great for big cat lovers.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 142 g/m2
• Pre-shrunk fabric
Calculated on checkout.
No stock. No waste. No overproduction.
Sharasaur photographic prints, homeware, and apparel are only printed and shipped on demand to avoid contributing to the fashion industry waste that adds to global scale pollution. Join us in being more sustainable for the future of our world and the wildlife that belongs here by choosing sustainable fashion.
To stay up to date with new designs and products follow Sharasaur on Facebook or Instagram